BDB United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** We at BDB United are fan fiction writers portraying the Book Series The Black Dagger Brotherhood By JR Ward, All Storylines, Character Bios, Avatars, are creatively and independently written by th

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chocolate to Remember

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lassiter
Admin
Lassiter

Chocolate to Remember Empty
PostSubject: Chocolate to Remember   Chocolate to Remember EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WrathKing BdbUnited
*Having come across the chocolate body paints that his shellan had left on his desk a few days ago, Wrath found himself standing in his study craving chocolate and sporting a massive hard on. Yes he decided; while adjusting his cock in his now crowded leathers, it was time for a chocolate treat. Wrath dug his iphone with Siri out of the front pocket of his leathers, fired it up and told it to send a text to Fritz. TXT: Fritz my man I know your aces and finding things and getting things done, there are a few things I need for after last meal tonight...:SND *Wrath then proceeded to list what he needed bought and what he wanted set up while he and Beth were at last meal with everyone. Once done and completely confident in Fritz's disgression he stuffed his phone back into his pocket and tried to focus on his work and not the raging hardon in his pants*

WrathKing BdbUnited
‎*After last meal he Wrath passed on dessert for them both and excused himself and his shellan for the day. They made their way up to their private quarters with George and Wrath waited for Beth's reaction to the rooms filled with candles. When Beth let out little gasp of surprise Wrath instructed George to head to his own bed after a vigorous ear rubbing, then willed the door locked*

Beth BdbUnited
‎*When they arrived in their mated room she was surprised when the room was filled with the warm glow of candlelight. The chocolate body paint she had gotten for him was lined up on the bedside table.* Ahh so this is why we skipped dessert! *She smiled widely knowing full well how much her hellren loved chocolate. She headed over to the table and glanced at the flavours and then grabbed the chocolate/strawberry and the white chocolate/orange liquer.* Will you volunteer to be my canvas or is it your turn first?

WrathKing BdbUnited
‎*He grinned widely and gathered her close to him. He reached and felt for one of the bottles he knew she was holding and twisted the lid open. With his other hand he touched her face and moved until his finger tip found her bottom lip. Having found his bearings he pulled out the brush covered in chocolate paint and brought it to her lips. He growled and licked his lips in anticipation. He gently ran the brush across both of her lips then held the brush out towards the bottle. Once Beth had the brush back in the bottle he cupped her beautiful face in both his hands and leaned down to her and licked her lips* Mmmm chocolate and strawberry...you taste good Leelan, I think I may have to eat you! *He smirked at the connotation then dove for her mouth, plunging his tongue inside when she gasped. He licked and sucked on her lips before exploring the dark recesses of her mouth with his tongue. When he broke their heated kiss they were both breathless. He leaned his forehead against hers and held her tight to his hard body* I believe the humans say...ladies first, but I can't promise how long I will last, I hunger for you Leelan. *He gave her a sexy grin and wondered if he would be able to last until it was his turn. He was quite well versed in her talents for pleasing him. He would push his self control to the limit to let her play first. The thought of licking her body clean of chocolate had his mouth watering. His cock was now a hard, pulsing rod of hot flesh behind the zipper of his leathers. Pushing his self control to the limit could be a serious understatement*

Beth BdbUnited
‎*After he'd kissed her breathless leaving her arousal blooming, she smiled widely, almost a little wickedly as his offer to let her go first. Seeing from the state of his leathers that he was already anticipating the pleasure they were going to bring each other.* Thank you Wrath. I am feeling rather... artistic, tonight. *Knowing he could smell the affect he has on her, she decided she that will drag her "painting" out as long as possible to get them both worked up. She loved driving him wild. She started to unbutton his black silk shirt, tracing a finger down his torso as she went. Once she pulled the shirt out of his leathers and slid it over his shoulders she leaned in and nibbled on his nipple eliciting a growl from deep withinin his chest.
She popped the button on his leathers and carefully unzipped them letting his straining erection free. She slid the pants down his strong legs and removed his shitkickers before licking the plum shaped head of his cock, flicking her tongue quickly and pulling away before he could respond.* There now, a blank canvas. On the bed Nallum, on your back.

Beth BdbUnited
‎*Once he was positioned and comfortable, well comfortable as he could be, she opened the white chocolate paint.* Tonight I think I will paint a portrait of you, on you. *She started to paint his face onto his torso, licking up any mistakes, making sure she made quite a few. She could tell he was struggling to maintain his composure, especially with the gentle laps of her tongue.* Hold still Nallum, the more you move the longer this will take.

WrathKing BdbUnited
‎*Every lick from her warm tongue made him moan. He had to fist the bedsheets to keep himself from grabbing her and driving his aching shaft deep into her heated core. His spicy bonding scent filled the air and melded with the sweet scent of her arousal driving his need to take her higher. His back arched up as she licked chocolate from his nipple* Sweet Jesus Leelan!

Beth BdbUnited
‎*smiling as she switched to the chocolate/strawberry bottle she takesmthe brush and makes long sweeping strokes from his chest down over his abs to his hipbones.* Have I told you lately that I love your long hair my hellren? *After several more long lines of chocolate are painted down to his waist, carefully avoiding where he is clearly longing to be touched. Putting the bottle down she surveyed her work* Oh Wrath, what a mouth watering feast I see before me. Now where to start? *she picks up the hand he has fisted into the bedsheets. She takes his finger and points to different places on his chest getting the chocolate all over his finger* So should I start here, *points to his "face* or here, *points to his chin* or here *traces a line with his finger down his chest to his hip* Actually, I'll start with this *she draws his finger into her mouth and sucks the chocolate off it, licking the length of it for good measure.*

WrathKing BdbUnited
‎*His cock jerked and throbbed as she sucked his finger into his mouth. He groaned as he grew impossibly harder and ached to spill inside her. A drop of pre-cum seeped out the plum shaped head and trickled down the side of his shaft, as though weeping for attention. His free hand fisted the sheets tighter until his knuckles turned white* Beth...

Beth BdbUnited
‎*She could feel the moisture pooling between her legs and decided it was definitely time to shed the clothing. Quickly stripping them off she climbed onto the bed and laid down next to her heavily aroused mate* Mmm this looks the tastiest to me *She quickly bent and licked the moisture off his shaft* But I think I will save that for later. *She started at his hipbone and slowly licked her way up over the rippling chocolate covered abs to his chest. She sucked his nipple into her mouth letting it pop out once she'd sucked all of the chocolate from it. She made short quick lapping strokes on her way across his huge chest to his other nipple before repeating the treatment there. Beth moaned in pleasure at the deliciously rich sweet flavour, thrilling in every little moan, groan and growl she coaxed out of her hellren. She put her hand on his chest to manoeuvre herself to one of the hard to reach spots and got chocolate all over her hand.* Oh will you look at that, my hand is all covered in chocolate! *With her chocolate covered hand she gripped his throbbing cock smearing the chocolate from base to tip* Oh dear! Now look what I did! I'd better clean that off too.

WrathKing BdbUnited
‎*Every swipe of her tongue was exquisite torture. Each delicious lick went shooting straight to his cock. The throb in his massive erection taking on a life of its own, pulsing with a need to be driving and releasing into her moist sex. The strong scent of her arousal was driving him mad. His large fists clenched and pulled at the sheet beneath him as he fought to stay in control. But he nearly came all over her chocolate covered hand when she wrapped it around his shaft and stroked him* Holy fuck Beth, your killing me here!

Beth BdbUnited
Don't worry Love, I'm sure you will pay me back when your turn comes. Although, I think we both win no matter who's turn it is! *She turned her head to his straining length and licked from base to tip and back* Mmm, you taste delicious mine hellren. *She licked all the chocolate from around the base of his shaft* Hmmm I seemed to have missed some. *She opened her mouth and swallowed as much of him down as she could manage, which given his size wasn't all that much. She wrapped her hand around the base working him with her mouth and hand feeling the vein throb along the length. She knew he wouldn't be able to hold on if she kept doing this. She was aching to feel him plunging into her depths, but knew he was going to torment her first after what she'd done to him. She couldn't wait either. But first she was going to push him over the edge. Hearing the growl rumbling in his chest she lifted for just a moment* Cum Wrath, let me taste you. *She sucked hard on his length taking him all the way to the back of her throat swallowing so that he would feel the clenching around his pulsing erection*

WrathKing BdbUnited
‎*He growled through clenched teeth and arched his back as she began licking the chocolate off his hard aching cock* Oh god Leelan! *Her asking to taste him was his undoing. He released his death grip on the bed sheets to cupped her face in his large hands, and drove himself up into her mouth. He gently massaged her throat muscles to relax them as he sought the back of her throat. He growled again as she swallowed around the head of his cock, squeezing it tighter. Her moans around his stiff rod sent vibrations into his heavy laden sac that forced him to pump his cock in and out of her wet mouth more swiftly until he thrust one last time with a roar and spilt his warm seed into her heavenly mouth, feeding her desire to taste him* Holy fuck! *She sucked and licked his cock clean, which only made his cock harder. He gently grasped her arms and pulled her on top of him and claimed her mouth in a hungry kiss. He moaned at the combination of her taste mixed with the chocolate and his own flavour. His strong arms wrapped around her and rolled them so that she was beneath him. He took off his wraparounds and laid them on the night stand. Turning his face back towards her, he gave her a wicked grin and waggled his dark eyebrows* My turn female!

Beth BdbUnited
‎*The feel of him losing control and sliding down her throat made the moisture flow from her folds. His cries had her core clenching with need for him to fill her. As his tongue plunged into her mouth, mimicking what his body would be doing to her later, she whimpered with desire. Finding herself on her back under him she looked up into his face and saw the grin there. She knew he was going to bring her to the edge many times before she was "permitted" to find release. He was truly a maestro with her body and knew exactly how to draw out her pleasure. She knew the scent of her arousal was strong in the room, it must be, she could smell it as well. The anticipation started to build at the thought of what he would do to her* I can't wait my hellren. Do your worst - or is that your best? *Knowing her teasing would only encourage him*

WrathKing BdbUnited
‎*He growled at her teasing* You asked for it female! Don’t you move!! *He pointed at her then got up off the bed, headed over to the table, carefully counting the number of steps in his head, where he knew Fritz had left what he had asked for.... the box of chocolate roses. He picked up the box and counted his steps back to the bed. He climbed up beside Beth on the bed, a chocolate rose in hand. He laid down beside her and gently placed a hand out to find his bearings. He then brought the rose to her lips and ran it back and forth, the heat of her lips melting the edge of the chocolate petals* Bite Leelan. *He purred as he felt her teeth come down on the confectionary flower and leaned closer to let his tongue follow the piece of chocolate into her mouth and tried to devour the chocolate along with her mouth. As their tongues dueled he found her breast and began rubbing the chocolate bud over her puckered nipple, her warmth melting the chocolate. He broke their kiss only to replace the rose on her breast with his mouth. He sucked the puckered flesh into his mouth, suckling off the melted chocolatey goodness. He gave her other breast the same treatment before sitting up slightly and reaching for the bottles of body paints* Which one is the white chocolate Leelan? *Once he had the one he wanted he opened it and moved so that he was sitting on his knees between her thighs. Putting the rose aside for now he used his now free hand to help gauge where he would be painting on her silky skin. He licked his lips as he dipped the brush over and over , his face a mask of concentration. He smirked when he was done. Written across her entire torso was one single word in white chocolate…MINE*

Beth BdbUnited
‎*She sucked on his tongue the way she had sucked on his cock only moments earlier sharing the chocolate with him. Her body arched up at the touch of the rose on her erect nipple and she hissed when he sucked on it.* Oh God, Wrath! *Her core was wept for him and she knew he was only just getting started with her. As he painted her body squirmed at the tickle of the brush against her highly sensitized skin* Ahh damn... that tickles! *Looking down once he had finished she saw what he had written on her and laughed* Yes my love, I am yours, always.

WrathKing BdbUnited
‎*He put aside the paints and leaned over her, his arms braced on either side of her. He started with his tongue along her neck, lapping up the chocolate from her smooth skin. His bonding scent began to fill the air anew. He spent considerable time sucking the sweet confection from her breasts, her nipples were hard and puckered up tight from his extensive attention to them. He smirked against her skin as she whimpered and writhed beneath him, he knew the sweet torture he was putting her through was the same as she had just done the same to him, and wasn't payback a bitch? He licked his way down over her ribs to the smooth plain of her stomach. There he licked and nipped avoiding her sex, making her crazy but it was a doubled edged sword. The more she arched and bucked under his mouth and the more she moaned and whimpered the harder his cock grew until it was a granite rod protruding proudly from his groin. He ached to be inside her, precum weeping from the swollen head of his cock. He lifted his head, his unseeing eyes impossibly focused on his shellan's beautiful face, then gave her the most wicked grin before retrieving the milk chocolate rose that he had set aside. He maneuvered himself so that he was tucked between her spread thighs. He placed one hand on the top of her hairless mound, leaned in closer and swept his tongue up her moist slit making his shellan moan with need* Mmmm Leelan, so good, you are definitely my favorite flavour. I have some petals for your petals. *With that he gently ran the chocolate rose up and down her wet folds, the chocolate melting and coating her sex as he rubbed. He brought his lips to her chocolate covered ones and kissed them before sucking one then the other into his mouth, sucking them clean. The rose then returned and he rubbed it up and down her slit pressing farther in with each pass until the chocolate flower was pressed against her clit*

Beth BdbUnited
‎*She knew he was going to draw out her pleasure after what she did to him, but he always exceeded her expectations. As his tongue lapped the contours of her body she squirmed beneath him wanting more of his touch, more of his mouth, just more of him. Her nipples were tingling and her core was weeping for him. It was as if her body knew what he wanted he was headed. She arched up toward him craving more seeing what his touch and her response was doing to him as well. She desperately wanted to touch him again. All of a sudden that look... that SMIRK. Oh God, it made every muscle in her start to clench. He kept building the sensations. The touch, the lick and then she saw the chocolate rose. The feather light touch of the rose on her lips made her shiver. Then as he started to lick the chocolate from her silken folds she fisted the bedding, needing something to clutch onto to keep her from flying away. He returned the flower to her body and continued building her up slipping it further into her each time until he pushed against her clit* Oh God WRATH! *she cried out his name trying to hold on, knowing she wouldn't be able to for long if he kept the pressure up*

WrathKing BdbUnited
‎*He couldn't hold back his moan as she cried out his name. He chuckled and pressed more firmly down on her mound and stomach to keep her still for him. He slowly rubbed the chocolate rose up and down her slit, melting the chocolate bit by bit and mixing it with her juices. On a downward pass of the rose he stopped at the entrance to her core and rimmed it a few times with the melting flower* Mmm Leelan my treat is going to be so good, so sweet. *Wrath licked his lips in anticipation of his chocolate feast, his mouth watered to taste his shellan. When the rose was all melted he put the stem aside and smirked at Beth once more before dropping his head down and covering her sex with his hungry mouth*

Beth BdbUnited
‎*He finally finished teasing her with the chocolate rose but the look on his face... God what this male did to her. He made her body quiver with the smallest touch. The expression on his face made it clear he thought she was something to savour, the lick of his lip, the extension of his fangs and the way his unseeing eyes somehow seemed to focus just where he wanted to be. It all made her hungry for more. Why had she teased him so badly! This was torture.* Please Wrath... *his mouth dropped to her sticky chocolate coated pussy and he started to devour her. His tongue alternating between lapping, sucking and probing. Changing so that she never knew what was coming next and all of it keeping her on a precipice desperate to fall over into blissful oblivion. As his tongue was thrusting into her, she felt his finger move to her rear entrance. His finger gently rimmed the pucker entrance before he pushed the tip of his finger in her making her arch off the bed* Oh God!

WrathKing BdbUnited
‎*The combination of warm melted chocolate and her sweet pussy was almost too much to bear. Her juices mixed so beautifully with the chocolate as he drove his tongue into her pussy several times before sucking her swollen clit into his mouth. His cock drooled pre-cum and jerked every time she moaned. God she drove him wild. He knew he wouldn’t last much longer but he wanted her honey on his tongue first* Let go Leelan, cum for me.

Beth BdbUnited
‎*As he sucked on her swollen clit, she felt the muscles of her her core tighten. She could feel the waves building and strengthening. She moaned and arched into his mouth. As the words tumbled out of his mouth Beth came...hard. The waves of pleasure rippled through her whole body, Her warm honey flowing from her pussy onto his tongue. He continued sucking on her clit until a second orgasm hit her. Beth tried to pull him up from her now overly sensitive core* Wrath I need you in me, i need that hard aching cock of yours filling me. God Wrath mark me, fill me to the brim with your bonding scent.

WrathKing BdbUnited
‎*His purring as he lapped up her honey turned into a groan when Beth said she needed him inside her. Sweet virgin in the Fade, that was just where he needed to be! He made one last sweep up her moist folds with the flat of his tongue before crawling up her body and positioning his throbbing cock at the entrance to his heaven. He took her mouth in a kiss that was all possession as the thrust his hips forward burying himself in her sweet pussy to the hilt, his sac bumping against her ass. Wrath devoured her mouth sharing her own taste mixed with chocolate. Wrath groaned against her mouth as he drove his cock into her. Beth's writhing and arching under him spurred him on. He growled, his thrusts tapping her womb and pushing her over the edge once again* MINE!! *Wrath roared as her pussy cinched his cock tight with the force of her orgasm. He thrust once more hard and deep spilling his seed and his bonding scent deep inside his female. He slowed his thrusting as the rode out their orgasms and caught their breath, then rolled onto his back bringing Beth with him so she laid on his chest.* God, I love you Leelan!
Back to top Go down
https://bdbunited1.rpg-board.net

Chocolate to Remember
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BDB United :: King & Queen :: Beth, Elizabeth Anne Randall-
Jump to: