BDB United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** We at BDB United are fan fiction writers portraying the Book Series The Black Dagger Brotherhood By JR Ward, All Storylines, Character Bios, Avatars, are creatively and independently written by th

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Needing what only she can give me......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vishous
V.I.P
V.I.P
Vishous

Needing what only she can give me...... Empty
PostSubject: Needing what only she can give me......   Needing what only she can give me...... EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*He waits in the dark for the arrival of his Shellan, his mate. The Mhiz around the penthouse necessary for others around them, He can see the shift n the air as her body becomes solid in the middle of the room. Smirking he waits until she is in her full form. * ON. YOUR. KNEES, *Without a thought, she drops to her knees in front of him and bows her head the way he loves...the way it makes his dick stand in full attention behind his leathers. He wills one candle up and puts on the collar on her from behind* Arms in front. *When she complies he cuffs her slender wrist, His ungloved hand glows as he moves it against her smooth skin. He turns her in his arms and moves his mouth against her neck* You are mine to do as I please, true. *With the tear of her scrubs he has her cuffed and nude and open to him*
Back to top Go down
Doc Jane
Doc Jane

PostSubject: Re: Needing what only she can give me......   Needing what only she can give me...... EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:33 pm

*I'm breathing heavy, with no breath to have. My pulse had quicken but there is no heart to pump it but all the same my skin flushes and the wetness between my legs pool feeling Vishous behind me then in front. He lips caress the tender flesh of my skin as he makes his way down between my breasts. I can feel the tips of his fangs scraping over my taunt nipple as he takes it into his mouth sucking hard. It is all I can do to keep standing in front of him letting him have my body to do as he wishes. Biting my bottom lip, his hand roughly moves down to my panties ripping them off before pushing his long fingers inside me.* Oh gods V...
Back to top Go down
Vishous
V.I.P
V.I.P
Vishous

PostSubject: Re: Needing what only she can give me......   Needing what only she can give me...... EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:44 pm

*Her body his to worship his to have as he so desires. He lifts her in his arms, wanting to be naked with her, but he knows that the second he rips these leathers off he is a goner and she will e ravished as he sees fit. He lays her on the bed, and stretches her. He cuff her wrist and ankles spread for him. He smiles lighting his hand rolled and steps back to admire his handiwork.* Not bad. *Walking over the wall, he wills several lights from the candles set aloud and looks at the various floggers. Picking the one with the knots on the ends he comes back to his mate, taking anther drag of his hand rolled* Tell me MY Female, why do you think that I have decided to punish you. What did you do to cross the line with me?
Back to top Go down
Doc Jane
Doc Jane

PostSubject: Re: Needing what only she can give me......   Needing what only she can give me...... EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:54 pm

*Watching him walk around the bed, slapping the handle into his hand.* I know what I did. I teased you then I went to the training center. *Giving him a grin* I liked seeing the desire you have for me burning in your eyes. *Licking my suddenly dry lips* I wanted you to imagine me in those lacy black panties you just ripped off of me. *He reaches out with his hand and I can feel the tinging sensation start on my leg as it travels up to the apex of my thighs as burning desire overwhelms me.*
Back to top Go down
Vishous
V.I.P
V.I.P
Vishous

PostSubject: Re: Needing what only she can give me......   Needing what only she can give me...... EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:03 pm

*dropping his chin, he give her a grin showing the tips of his fangs* And the was the wrong thing to do female. You know that I lead unless I give you control not the other way around...so because you thought you could Top from the Bottom, I have decided that you will not have any orgasm tonight until I feel you are ready, and there is a chance that I may not, feel me? *Flicking his wrist, he sends the flog against her thigh hearing her hiss* Count and than thank me for every one that hits your body.
Back to top Go down
Doc Jane
Doc Jane

PostSubject: Re: Needing what only she can give me......   Needing what only she can give me...... EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:14 pm

*Trying to hold back the moan as I count out each strike gritting my teeth and saying thank you. The flogger comes down on every inch of my exposed flesh. Closing my eyes on the last one when it strikes my breasts on my taunt nipples. Not able to contain myself I cry out.* Vishous...please! *Closing my eyes I feel the drip of something hot hit me. I about jump out of my skin at the sensation. Pain and pleasure rolled up in one as I gasp for ait that my lungs do not need.*
Back to top Go down
Vishous
V.I.P
V.I.P
Vishous

PostSubject: Re: Needing what only she can give me......   Needing what only she can give me...... EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:36 pm

*As the wax of the candle touches her body, he watches her bow up and accept his attacks on her body, her core glistening and begging for release that he is going to deny her. He moves in between her legs and give her a wicked smile* No. *Without giving it a second thought, he latches his mouth to her core and takes the nub roughly against his lips sucking on it*
Back to top Go down
Doc Jane
Doc Jane

PostSubject: Re: Needing what only she can give me......   Needing what only she can give me...... EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:45 pm

*Grabbing onto the restraints, my body contorts from the onslaught of his tongue. The binds on my lips bite at my ankles as I try to bend my legs to spread wider for him. Rolling my hips up Vishous holds me down by placing his arm across my pelvic. He gets me just to the point before release than lets go for me to come down a notch before he starts all over again. Panting hard wanting to teach him, I cry out.* I can't take much more...V.
Back to top Go down
Vishous
V.I.P
V.I.P
Vishous

PostSubject: Re: Needing what only she can give me......   Needing what only she can give me...... EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:10 pm

*Looking up from her core, licking his lips* You will take that and more, there is no way we are done, true? And you will not come until I say. *The chains rattles as he continues his onslaught against her core, his tongue stabbing in and out of her drawing her essence more and more to him. His fingers move inside her and his voice vibrates against her when she shouts and begs. He releases her with a pop, meeting her eyes* Come NOW. *Moving back his fangs stab against her folds while his tongue attacks her clit*
Back to top Go down
Doc Jane
Doc Jane

PostSubject: Re: Needing what only she can give me......   Needing what only she can give me...... EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:27 pm

*When the sweet words finally fall against the hum that's in my ears, I yell out as my whole body erupts into a ferocious ongoing bliss. My neck withers on top of the pillow going from side to side as my heels dig into the silky sheets underneath as I use the material to move my hips toward his mouth needing him to like me over and over util I am spent. As soon as I stop, without taking off the restraints, He unzips his leather and impales me with one quick motion as he buries myself as deep as he can go into my tender swollen core.* Oh yes V. Gods you feel so good. *Pulling on the chains wanting to touch him.* Harder...harder! Use me. Come for me!
Back to top Go down
Vishous
V.I.P
V.I.P
Vishous

PostSubject: Re: Needing what only she can give me......   Needing what only she can give me...... EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:43 pm

*Growling thrusting himself deeper inside her, he can no longer deny her any more than he can deny himself. He removes the binds on her arms and legs and lets her wrap them around his body. Her nails digging into his back the way he loves, he lets out a roar of triumph when his ball tightens to his body. Holding her still he yells her name and spills himself deep inside her. Panting and rolling to the side he tucks her to his chest snorting* Good story coming up on punishing you, true? Next time be more elaborate, you might want to read Hollywood romance novels for pointers. *Her laughs makes his owns comes out as he holds her and kisses the top of her head* I love you Jane.
Back to top Go down
Doc Jane
Doc Jane

PostSubject: Re: Needing what only she can give me......   Needing what only she can give me...... EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:54 pm

*Narrowing my eyes.* Is that so? I've heard about this Fifty shades going around. I might just have to take you up on that. *Hearing him growl, I press my lips to his.* Don't worry pup. Your all the Fifty shades I will ever wont or need. I love you Vishous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing what only she can give me......   Needing what only she can give me...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Needing what only she can give me......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BDB United :: Brothers :: Vishous, son of the Bloodletter-
Jump to: