BDB United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** We at BDB United are fan fiction writers portraying the Book Series The Black Dagger Brotherhood By JR Ward, All Storylines, Character Bios, Avatars, are creatively and independently written by th

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Moon, Full Heart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mary BDB United
Mary BDB United

Full Moon, Full Heart Empty
PostSubject: Full Moon, Full Heart   Full Moon, Full Heart EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*Just finishing first meal, we head up to our room so Rhage can get ready for his night on rotation. Glancing out the large window, the still practically full moon catches my eye. My mind travels back to that night that eventually landed me in the mansion. Our second date. Hal. Shaking my head. Oh Hal. What were you thinking. What was I thinking? I fought him so long, wondered how he could want me over all the others throwing themselves at him. I almost lost it all. In retrospect, I'm thankful for that night. The moon drawing me to walk with Rhage in the park near the restaurant. The lessers causing me to lose my purse. The need Rhage had to make sure I was safe. Always safe with him. And now I have the chance to enjoy the full moon for many, many years to come. Raising my arm up, I cup my hand and pinch my eye slightly. A grin forming when I feel him come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. His lips on my neck. His purr soft in his chest, rumbling through my body. Keeping my eyes fixed on the full moon, rewarded with the reflection of this amazing male wrapped around me* I love you, Rhage. Do you remember that night you first caught me holding the moon in my hand? *a small smile crossing my face*
Back to top Go down

Full Moon, Full Heart
Page 1 of 1