BDB United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** We at BDB United are fan fiction writers portraying the Book Series The Black Dagger Brotherhood By JR Ward, All Storylines, Character Bios, Avatars, are creatively and independently written by th

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Handheld Mouse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhage

Rhage

Handheld Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Handheld Mouse   Handheld Mouse EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:40 am

Rhage BdbUnited
‎*Sneaking into the Pit while Butch and Vishous are sleeping with their mates. Tiptoeing into his command center, I install a program for a wireless finger handheld desktop trackball. Doin a little finger mumbo jumbo on his keyboard, I hide the location of the mouse so he wont notice that someone added anything to his fancy getup. Testing it out with it hidden in my pocket, I click on iTunes via magically.* This is going to be fucken awesome. He's not going to know why his computer keeps popping up knitting needles and half naked women...maybe half naked women in knitted undies. *Laughing at myself* Hell yeah! *Making a folder with several pics to pop up at any givien time, then hidden the folder out of his site. Looking down at my handy work, I pocket the newly installed mouse.* Damn I'm good. *Slinking back out of the Pit and back up to where Mary is waiting for me in bed.*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Handheld Mouse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BDB United :: Brothers :: Rhage, son of Tohrture-
Jump to: