BDB United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** We at BDB United are fan fiction writers portraying the Book Series The Black Dagger Brotherhood By JR Ward, All Storylines, Character Bios, Avatars, are creatively and independently written by th

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Billiard Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Butch
V.I.P
V.I.P
Butch

Billiard Room Empty
PostSubject: Billiard Room   Billiard Room EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:22 am

Blay BdbUnited
‎~After first meal, I walk side by side with Saxton to the billiard room. Not really wanting to just hang in our room or go out after what happened to Saxton the last time we did, we decide on a drink in the billiard room~ I'm glad WrathKing BdbUnited gave you the night off. You've been working like crazy. Are you ever gonna tell me on what? ~I watch as he shakes his head no, stepping into the room..spotting Butch O'Neal BdbUnited and Rhage BdbUnited in a game of pool~ Hey.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Butch
V.I.P
V.I.P
Butch

Billiard Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billiard Room   Billiard Room EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:23 am

Butch O'Neal BdbUnited ‎*Glancing up from his shot. Smirking as he cracks the cue ball perfect and knocks two solids in the pockets* What's doing guys? *Walking to the other side of the table, missing his next shot* Your move Hollywood. Why not fill that glass on the bar with a few fingers of scotch for a brother? *He calls out to Blay*
Back to top Go down
Butch
V.I.P
V.I.P
Butch

Billiard Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billiard Room   Billiard Room EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:23 am

Rhage BdbUnited Fuck cop! You've been holding out on me haven't you. *Looking down the green at the only shot I have. My ten ball hidden behind his three. Narrowing my eyes, I take the shot bouncing it off the rail not making it.* Dammit to hell. That fucking blows. Blay fix me one while your at it. I think I'm going to need one to whoop his ass. *Running my hand down my face.*
Back to top Go down
Butch
V.I.P
V.I.P
Butch

Billiard Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billiard Room   Billiard Room EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:45 am

Blay BdbUnited ‎~I head behind the bar as Saxton takes a seat in one of the plush leather chairs. Grabbing a bottle of scotch and four glasses, I fill them up then hand them out..blushing when Saxton gives me a knowing wink. Walking over to the pool table, I watch as they play~ So I take it Butch has been winning the whole time? ~The growl that emanates from Rhage is answer enough~

Butch O'Neal BdbUnited ‎*Taking a big swallow from the glass before nodding to Blay* That about makes up for me having to wait trainee. *He grins as Blay gives him a glare then sets the glass on a side table, a doggen appearing just before and putting a coaster down. Adjusting his cuffs and links before grabbing his pool cue and calling out his next shot watching it drop then hearing Rhage again* I think someone is a little cranky. Your beast might make a better shot next. I may have to pair up with Blay and play doubles.

Rhage BdbUnited ‎*Flipping cop off.* You're just having a good day is all. Maybe I need something to eat. Maybe that's why I'm off. *leaning against the bar, hearing Blay chuckle* Do you think you can do better Slim Pickens? Have at it. *Handing him the stick.* Now don't be getting chalk all over high priced threads. Heard Fritz was gripping about all the stains we've been getting lately. *Fritz pops his head it.* "That is not entirely true sire." *Waving my hand through the air.* Just make the shot smart ass. *Butch walks over grabbing his glass*

Blay BdbUnited ‎~Holding the stick in my hand, I grab the chalk and rub my hands good. Then chalk up the head~ You know me better than that Rhage. Me? Make a mess? Please. ~Calls out my shot, lining up the stick with the ball. Hitting it and smiling as it sinks perfectly~ The trainee isn't half bad. ~Blushes, grabbing his drink from that side as Saxton says I can be very bad. Clearing my throat as the scotch burns deliciously. Calling my next shot, grabbing my glass again when it misses~ No, it was not a lucky shot the first time.

Butch O'Neal BdbUnited You sure about that, what was it bro? Slim pickens? *Tossing his head back in a big laugh as he moves over to nudge Blay out of the way* Let the big boys have a turn. I just might run this table. Then we can see how you guys do. Hollywood you gonna take his side or partner with the big cheese? *He smirks as his called shot sinks and then the next. Leaving the 8 ball eying him*

Rhage BdbUnited ‎*Grunting low as he calls it and sinks the 8 ball in.* Alright cop. I guess I'm going to have to give you this one and I'm going to bid you three a hasta mañana. I have a date with someone that is way more fun to be with and a lot better looking. *They all shake their head* Don't be haten cause my female is hot. *One of my favorite songs begins to play and I starts to shaken my ass as I walk it out.* You know you wished you had my moves. *Grinning, I head out the door and sprint up the stairs to Mary.*

Blay BdbUnited ‎~Shaking my head, laughing~ He does NOT have the moves like Jagger. ~Finishes my drink, looking at Butch~ Don't tell him I said that. ~Laughing again, turning to Saxton when he rises. Nodding at him~ I'll be up in a few. ~Turns back to Butch~ I'm gonna get another drink. Want one? ~Takes Butch's glass and heads again behind the bar, filling them up~ I had having the night off. To much time on my hands.

Butch O'Neal BdbUnited Don't encourage him. *Rhage's ass shaking is the last thing he wants burned in his memory, trying to quickly replace it with images of his send off to Marissa just before he finally let her leave for Safe Place* See ya later, Saxman. *As he takes the glass he gives Blay a pat on the shoulder* You got plenty to do. Just don't worry about anything in particular and the rest falls into place. *Smacking Blay's gut with the back of his hand before moving over to the pool table* And you could always hit the training center.

Blay BdbUnited Oompf. ~Resting my hand on my stomach, rubbing circles over it~ That was so uncalled for. ~Glares at Butch, unable to stop the smile that forms at the look on his face~ And I do my fare share in the training center, you're just not there at the time. I have to stay on my game not just for lessers but for when you all decide it's time for "Pick on a trainee night". Which is usually me. ~Shakes my head, finishing my second glass~ Since you seem to be on a pool winning roll, I am gonna keep my pride and go upstairs. Thanks for letting me hang with you all. ~Unable to leave anything dirty lying around, I take my glass to the sink behind the bar and clean it before I head upstairs~

Butch O'Neal BdbUnited ‎*Putting the cue sticks back in the rack and filling his drink, Butch heads down to the Pit to see if Vishous is back from his scan of something he found online about the Lessers we ended after our last rotation. Hoping he is ready to hit the training center with me as I wait for my beautiful Marissa*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Billiard Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billiard Room   Billiard Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Billiard Room
Page 1 of 1